No matter your industry - people come, people go, and roles changes. There is a good chance that at some point someone different in your organization is going to need access to modify your website. Rather than sharing your username and password, it is much better to create a user account unique to them. But how? Trust me - it couldn't be easier.
If your screens look a little different don't be alarmed - chances are you are just running a different version of ExpressionEngine, but the overall instructions should still be pretty close.
If you don't see a 'Members' link, let us know and we will make sure to give you the access that you need.
1. Make sure you have logged in as a Client Administrator.
2. Click the 'Members' link in the upper navigation.
3. Click the blue 'New' button next to where it says 'All Members'.
4. Select the 'Member Group' you would like to add them to. Chances are you are in the 'Client Administrator' group, so if you want them to have the same permissions that you do, that's the one you would select.
5. Enter information for all the new user fields: Username, Email, Password and Confirm Password.
6. Enter your password in the 'Your Password' field.
7. Click 'Save & Close'.
Congratulations - you have now created a new user account!
As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us by submitting a Help Desk ticket and we will be more than happy to help you through the process.